Today, I love working in my studio, infusing soul into my creations, enjoying the intense concentration, precision and of-course the roller coaster ride of emotions when I open the kiln. Oh ! it's the ultimate. Passing on this art to my students is very satisfying and enriching as well. I do customized pieces as well. I did my lessons under a very reputed ceramist, Rachna Prashar and have AIFACS award to my credit also.
I have had seven solo shows and a number of group shows in India. Apart from Pottery, I also paint in water colors and practice Ikebana (Japanese way of arranging flowers).
Join me for any of the following,
* Take weekday or weekend pottery classes
* Schedule corporate team-building sessions
* Sponsor pottery workshops for children
* Celebrate birthday, anniversary, valentines or any other special day
* Buy pottery for your home or someone you love
* Bring in your friend/friends for a wheel throwing experience.
* "Date with Clay"--is the best gift you can give to your dear one.
* You can just come and enjoy a cup of tea with me in my Heavenly Space--Studio 78
Phone: +91 9899672403 / 120 2536487
E Mail: email@example.com
Address: D-78, Sector-21, Jalvayu Vihar, NOIDA--201301, INDIA
Join me in my heavenly studio
* Weekday or weekend classes
* A special day like birthday, anniversary, valentines with your loved one(s)
* Corporate team-building events
* Gift pottery to yourself or a loved one
* Or simply come and enjoy a cup of tea
Phone: 9899672403 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: D -78, Sector - 21, NOIDA, UP, India